Head of Transfer Pricing
My client is a global consumer company, with a number of instantly recognisable brands that are sold in over 100 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Denmark, and with over 19,000 employees across 30 countries, they are looking to hire a Head of Transfer Pricing to join their global tax function, reporting directly into the Group Head of Tax.
The Head of Transfer Pricing should have significant transfer pricing experience and be comfortable directly liaising with various business teams within the company and with other members of the global tax department.
* Be the leader of the global transfer pricing team. Provide high quality (inter)national tax advice and support to the business and proactively act on international corporate income tax developments.
* Be the first point of contact for the business in matters relating to Transfer Pricing. Ensure that Transfer Pricing know how is maintained, shared and developed within the tax team and the business
* Ensure day to day management of the Transfer Pricing flows within the company
* Maintain and further develop the Transfer Pricing Model of the organisation
* Managing tax audits and providing support to the local tax and finance teams in all kinds of Transfer Pricing related questions
* University degree in Tax law or similar
* Over 10 years of relevant experience in transfer pricing, preferably in a big 4 and in an International business
* Strong technical Transfer Pricing skills
* Team player with strong communication skills
* Outgoing personality, proactive and hands-on approach
* Fluent in English (written and spoken)
For further information on the role, please contact Phil Smyth