This global media leader and provider of business information has operations in three continents and global revenues exceeding $12bn. With three distinct divisions and a market leading position in two, it is keen to identify a transfer pricing trained professional with an interest in technology.
As the Transfer Pricing Solution Consultant you will principally be responsible for the delivery of transfer pricing technology advice. Furthermore, you will subsequently manage the on-going improvement of transfer pricing compliance technology.
This role requires technical transfer pricing knowledge and the experience to discuss complex transfer pricing issues and requirements with large multinational organisations. You should also be able to understand the day-to-day challenges facing companies in complying with local country documentation requirements.
• Managing the delivery of transfer pricing solutions
• Supporting the front office by providing support on the technical aspects of transfer pricing
• Being the EMEA product expert for transfer pricing
• Working with senior leadership to determine the go to market strategy
• Producing and maintaining demo data and examples for the front office team, refining and updating as necessary to keep up with changing legislation
• Being the 'face' of the product at industry conferences and events
• Participation in the construction of commercial proposals
• Manage stakeholders on multiple projects
• Explain related issues/problems and solutions to non-tax & technical staff
• Deliver standardized and proven processes, methods, techniques and approaches
• Proven transfer pricing background
• Project management, IT aptitude, spread sheet and analytical skills
• In depth experience of working with clients to determine and deliver projects.
• Chance to travel
• Excellent monthly bonus scheme
• Contributory pension scheme.
For a confidential discussion contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners