Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit a Senior Manager for the Customs and International Trade team in their office in Dublin.
• Co-ordinate and communicate effectively with colleagues to utilise your cross-border experience across a range of industries
• Support members within a worldwide network of professional advisors maintaining, providing and receiving advice on a variety of customs issues
• Provide support over both customs (tariff classifications, valuation, origin etc.) as well as export controls, excise and emerging market expansion
• Contribute to a range of internal projects, input to performance review(s), retention and recruitment of staff
• Maintain and develop existing client relationships with clients and the financial services community, both within Ireland and Internationally
• Exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team in the largest Customs and International Trade professional services’ practice in Ireland
• At least 5 years’ experience working as part of a Customs/International Trade department either in consultancy, industry or regulatory environment
• Existing Managerial experience of staff, projects and deadlines
• Keen to continue to become a leading expert in this field
• Excellent written and verbal communication
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email email@example.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.