Our client is a leading firm of Chartered Accountants in Greater London whose Dartford Office is currently looking for a Mixed Tax Manager to join the growing Tax Team.
The firm is searching for a passionate tax manager who is looking to further their career in a mixed and exciting role.
The company has a reputation for delivering tax solutions to clients and developing talented tax professionals and provides an excellent environment for anyone to further develop their career.
There is a clear opportunity for progression and development within the firm and in return this firm can offer a competitive salary and a friendly working environment.
The tax manager will be allocated a varied portfolio of clients and the role will involve:
- Review of personal, partnership, LLP, trust and corporate tax returns.
- To be able to recognise and advise on planning points for clients that may arise as a result of tax return reviews or other correspondence.
- Review of simple ad hoc advisory work prepared by team members.
- To be able to respond to client partner requests for information on planning opportunities with appropriately researched and documented alternatives.
- Preparation of detailed and technical tax advisory reports for clients.
- Correspondence with HMRC where enquiries are raised into self-assessment tax returns.
For further information on this role please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood
If this specific vacancy is not quite what you are looking for please contact us to investigate alternatives; you can send your CV to this job or contact us directly. Refer a friend or colleague to us and receive a minimum of £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role