Senior Transfer Pricing job at an industrial giant. Based in London. Salary up to £120,000 + bonus + benefits
Your new company
An industrial giant whose operations span the globe are looking for a Senior Transfer Pricing Manager to join their Oil & Gas business. This business is perhaps the most intriguing, and innovative in the Oil & Gas industry, constantly pushing the boundaries of technology in order to adapt and overcome the ever present challenges presented by a truly fascinating industry.
Your new role
You will work as a Senior Transfer Pricing Manager sitting in the groups West London offices. Your main responsibility will be to set and manage the transfer pricing function for the Subsea & Drilling (SS&D) sector of the Oil & Gas business. Your duties will consist of the following:
* To be responsible for all transfer pricing policy setting and implementation.
* Work closely with SS&D finance teams in the US and Scotland, and regional tax teams globally in supporting transfer pricing applicable on deals and documentation.
* Manage transfer pricing audit defence; work with UK corporate tax team in responses needed by HMRC on Oil & Gas operations in the UK.
* Responsible for leading the Oil & Gas HQ cost allocation process and work with finance teams and India COE in executing the same.
* Lead/support special HQ transfer pricing projects as identified from time to time.
Working across borders, and utilising your global skillset, you will be able to accomplish these tasks to the high levels the company holds itself to.
What you'll need to succeed
You will hold the ACA/CA/CPA qualification, or MBa Finance or an advanced degree in Economics or Law. Strong technical transfer pricing expertise, and knowledge of new transfer pricing issues on a global scale. Significant experience in Tax is also necessary. You will be a strong individual who, can work well under pressure, liaise with external and internal auditors, and make the correct decisions for the company.
What you'll get in return
A salary up to £120,000 is on offer, with a generous bonus and benefits package. You will join a market leading company who reward its workers for their hard work which helps the company to continue to grow and establish itself as a market leader.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.