Our client is a well known multinational banking organisation based in London, They currently have a rare requirement for a Tax AVP / VP level front office advisory specialist. This role would be suited to someone making their first move from a professional services environment or an in house adviser looking for a role/company change.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Review new products and trades, and provide EMEA tax commentary; assist with EMEA tax input for new product approval processes and trade approval committees.
- Deal with tax queries from the Front Office and other parts of the group.
- Assist with EMEA tax input on internal projects and reorganisations.
- Prepare responses to withholding tax enquiries from various European tax authorities.
- Monitor & advise on new tax legislation ensuring the business up to date.
Key Requirements include:
- Qualified Tax professional (ACA/ACCA/CTA or overseas equivalent), with a minimum of 2 years PQE
- Financial services advisory experience whether from a professional services or in house background (this could be banking, asset management, insurance etc)
- Ability to operate independently and manage a portfolio of work with minimal supervision
- Proactive relationship builder.
Our client is open to considering candidates with a range of experience levels. If the role is of interest please contact Rory MacSween to discuss the opportunity further.