This is an excellent opportunity for a self driven Business Tax Consultant (ACA, ATT, CTA) to work in a privately owned firm and be involved with a varied and interesting portfolio.
The firm has a superb reputation for offering tax services to businesses )and their owners) ranging in size from start-ups to large private companies operating multi-nationally. Typically clients are OMBs operating as companies or partnerships.
You will be responsible for the compliance of a portfolio of c150 business tax clients. You will also have the opportunity to support managers on advisory work as and when the need arises. You will work closely with our client teams in the Corporate Services Department and you may be required to travel to our Leatherhead office on occasions.
The workload includes the following:
* Responsibility for the compliance management for a portfolio of around 150 companies and partnerships
* Collation of information for company/partnership tax returns, involving liaison with clients by telephone, email and formal letter
* Preparation of company and partnership tax returns and computations for manager review on Alphatax software, including the setting up of tax working paper files, and advising on payments
* Tagging and reviewing iXBRL accounts
* Preparing non-resident landlord, Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings and Employment-related Securities returns
* Drafting correspondence with HMRC and clients
* Supporting managers on planning and advisory matters as appropriate
* Attending meetings with managers
* Assisting with technical research
* Supporting the administration of the department
You will join a dynamic and supportive team and in addition to a competitive salary and CTA study support enjoy a range of benefits including portable contributory pension, life assurance, medical insurance and 2 annual professional subscriptions.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time-scale.