- Great opportunity to work with multinational clients on how to improve their tax processes, organisation, controls and technology.
- Work within a challenging and inspiring environment with prospects for rapid career progression
This Big 4 is seeking a Senior Manager to join their successful Technology team, based in London. The team advises UK and multinational clients on how to improve their tax processes, organisation, controls and technology to be more effective and efficient. There is a strong pipeline of work and they are looking to recruit individuals who will hit the ground running within a highly motivated and well regarded team.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Working with clients to advise on ERP configuration, processes and reporting in order to make their tax and statutory reporting processes more effective.
• Preparing detailed design ERP design guides covering a wide range of tax and accounting and requirements.
• Managing tax and accounting aspects through the complete lifecycle of ERP deployments, from initial scoping to country implementation.
• Working with the firm’s internal tax and accounting practice to help clients collect and validate requirements for countries and entities in scope.
• Managing large, multi-disciplinary projects across multiple jurisdictions.
• Assisting with the group's business development and marketing initiatives.
To apply you will need:
• Strong knowledge of design and configuration aspects of SAP (FI, and some experience of SD / MM) and/or Oracle Financials functionality.
• Experience of implementing indirect tax (VAT/GST) configuration and processes.
• Experience of the end-to-end lifecycle of an ERP deployment and specifically in implementing tax processes for the UK and other European countries.
• Knowledge of the implementation of tax engines (desirables) such as Onesource Indirect Tax or Vertex.
For a confidential discussion and a copy of a full job description please do get in contact.