Our client is looking for a highly motivated professional with experience in operational taxes to join it’s Tax Product Team. The role will incorporate the detailed aspects of managing tax market changes for certain clients (assessment of the impact of taxation changes and the presentation of their specific consequences to the client), product development of the taxation aspects of the Tax Product and support of the sales activities to prospective clients. The clients that typically utilize this service have multiple products across various locations and candidates must have demonstrable experience in managing complex client and product taxation issues.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Market change management
- Client implementations
- Product Development / market change
- Sales support activities
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong asset servicing operational taxes technical background together with excellent communication skills. In summary, the successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Operational taxes experience gained with an Asset Servicing environment, ideally with exposure to fund / asset pooling products and services.
- Experience in the Financial Services industry, especially asset management and insurance sectors.
- Strong knowledge of securities services and fund management industry, with good operational and technology background.
- Strong financial/business management skills and proficiency in strategic analysis.