A great opportunity to join one of the leading Indirect Tax practices in the UK. Working as part of a national practice you will provide advice and support to a broad range of business sectors including large multi-nationals, household name retailers and public sector organisations.
Joining a well-established team of Trade & Customs specialists, you will be based out of London but will work with clients across the whole of the UK and beyond. Within the team they have deep specialists in areas such as valuation, classification, origin and suspension /reliefs.
• Providing high quality Indirect Tax advisory services on a broad range of indirect tax issues to a wide range of clients;
• Leading and managing large client projects;
• Delegating work to and reviewing work carried out by junior members of the team;
• Maintaining, developing and ultimately managing the firms strong relationships with clients;
• Developing innovative solutions and opportunities for clients;
• Assisting in the implementation of business development initiatives;
• Developing and managing more junior members of the team from both a technical and commercial perspective;
• Working closely with senior managers, directors and partners who will provide you with the support and opportunities to assist you in realising your full potential.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to be part of a successful and growing team. You should be someone who:
• Takes personal responsibility and accountability for their work;
• Is driven and committed;
• Is ambitious and motivated to grow personally;
• Shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude;
• Seeks out feedback and development opportunities; Identifies and pursues business opportunities;
• Gives clear direction and is able to provide positive, constructive feedback;
• Is willing to coach less experienced staff;
• Works in a cooperative, respectful manner with colleagues and clients;
• Analyses problems, identifies core issues, investigates, evaluates and integrates information;
• Communicates with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear; and
• Monitors and upholds high quality of service and products to clients
Please get in contact to find out more and for a full job description.