An awards winning global Advisory firm, worldwide offices, centrally located in London, recognised for providing its employees ownership of their time management and accelerated career path for strong performers.
You will provide tax automation services to FTSE 250 firms (and equivalent firms in EU) by performing detailed requirements analysis, process design, installation and implementation of tax automation software, testing, and training; and develop client documentation.
• Implement, test, maintain, and support software, based on technical design specifications
• Review functional requirements, analysis, and design documents and provide feedback
• Assist customer support with technical problems and questions
• Develop new process designs for tax determination
• Create, execute, and document testing scenarios
• Involved in end-to-end Oracle R12 implementation project
• End-to-end experience with either Procure to Pay (Purchasing, Inventory & Payables) or Order to Cash (Order Management, Inventory & Receivables)
• Tax experience required
• Knowledge of Oracle Fusion preferred
• Travelling to clients site required (25%)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and work with high profile clients, excellent promotion prospects.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.