An extensive contract win has created the need for Private Client Tax Consultants to join a market leading team in Bristol.
Our client are a market leading multinational with an established Private Client practice that is seeing impressive growth within the UK market, focused on work assisting Entrepreneurs, Company Directors, Partnerships, HNWIs, Landed Estates and Trusts.
Due to a recent contract win, the team are now seeking to hire two individuals into their Private Client team to ensure delivery on an increased workload.
The role will focus mainly on assisting with Private Client related advisory projects across a broad range of client issues and, therefore, some experience of advisory work would be ideal.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Managing a client portfolio, under management supervision
- Liaising with clients over the phone; email; and face to face to discuss their Tax affairs
- Assisting with the management and development of more junior staff
- Working with other teams in order to coordinate client service
- Maintaining a network of professionals in the local market to encourage new business
In order to be considered for the position, applicants should:
- Have recent UK based Private Client or Mixed Tax experience.
- Have an ATT or CTA qualification, or equivalent.
- Be keen to progress their career with a market leading firm
- Be competent liaising with clients at all levels of social standing
- Be happy to fulfil all other duties, as detailed above.
A very competitive compensation package will be offered to successful candidates, including annual bonus, pension, good holiday allowance and additional flexible benefits.
To be considered, please forward a full CV, detailing previous, relevant UK based experience and we will contact you with further information.