Clark Wood is currently working with a market leading firm who are currently recruiting for an Employment Tax Assistant Manager.
You will manage employment tax advisory projects and develop the employment tax advisory team including spotting and winning new business opportunities within the current client base.
The role will include management of a portfolio of large and complex payroll and Tax Return cases.
You will be CTA, ACA or ACCA qualified, or equivalent with a desire to progress within your career.
To be considered for this role, you should have strong experience in dealing with employment tax requirements, such as P11d and PSA preparation.
The role will incorporate the following duties and responsibilities:
• Managing and delegating to staff of a suitable level and provide high level technical support.
• Ensuring junior staff complete work within allocated timescales and to the standard required. Ensuring assignments are completed within agreed budgets
• Understanding key issues on all cases handled by the team in order to answer any internal/external enquiries. In addition, keeping abreast of all on-going assignments within the department
• Assisting other team members in providing technical solutions to client problems and issuing and generally supporting cross-discipline advice
• Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities and target recurring revenue from existing clients.
• Being involved in and developing marketing strategy, including implementation of the agreed strategy
• Developing internal relationships to maximise cross selling opportunities
• Assisting in marketing initiatives, such as the preparation of factsheets, tendering to prospective clients etc
• Preparing and presenting of external/internal presentations and training courses
For further information on this role please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood
If this specific vacancy is not quite what you are looking for please contact us to investigate alternatives; you can send your CV to this job or contact us directly. Refer a friend or colleague to us and receive a minimum of £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role