Private Client Assistant Manager wanted for progressive and well-regarded team in Bristol.
Due to continued growth, my client are seeking an Assistant Manager to join their Private Client team that covers the South West.
The firm are a Top 20 business with turnover growing each year and very highly regarded in the Private Client space, focusing on a broad client based including investors, entrepreneurs, company directors, HNWIs and landed estates.
The business place great importance on their reputation as an employer and ensure that all staff feel valued and receive regular training in order to progress; they are regularly rewarded for their dedication their staff.
Flexibility can be offered to the successful candidate in terms of the portfolio on offer, as well as future opportunities across the UK and internationally.
The successful candidate will:
- Be CTA/ ACA/ ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Have 18 months+ post qualified experience; experience of handling UK client Tax affairs is essential
- Place key focus on client service and delivery and have experience of managing a client portfolio,
- Be competent with reviewing Tax compliance prepared by juniors and have some experience of managing and developing more junior staff.
- Be technically minded and confident in the delivery of advice to clients in relation to a variety of Tax issues.
- Be keen to develop and progress into management in the future.
- Have confidence in building strong relationships with both clients and local networking contacts.
In exchange the business offer a competitive compensation package, including discretionary performance bonus, profit share options and pension.