A new and rare opportunity for an Expat specialist to make a move to a large in-house tax team, the role is likely to involve occasional travel and will report to the Expat Tax Manager.
Duties will include-
• Annual compliance (primary and shadow payrolls and home and host tax return compliance)
• Interface with external tax service providers and internal teams to manage the tax compliance cycle
• Manage end to end tax processes in conjunction with Global Mobility teams
• Building rapport with assignees and business operations and assisting with their queries
• Maintain consistency across the Group in the application of tax related policies and procedures
• Assist with workshops, presentations and training to Group Operations, other Group Functions and cross-border workforce, as appropriate
It is likely that you will have a minimum of 3 year expat experience, gained in a large accounting firm and be at consultant to assistant manager grade.
Please note that only those applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have an appropriate amount of practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this role. Additionally candidates who are already registered with us will be automatically considered for this role any other tax jobs as new opportunities arise.