Join this globally renowned firm as an Assistant Manager in the EU's fastest growing economy. Outstanding long-term career prospects and a competitive salary offered.
* Reporting to a Senior Manager and supervising junior staff
* Research various tax issues and regulations, familiarise with applying tax treaties for different countries
* Involved in client projects involving assignee payroll, gross ups, hypothetical tax calculations and estimated tax calculations
* Technical review of advices and involvement with strategic tax planning
* Review of compliance work and advising on Expat status
* Maintaining business and also developing a client portfolio
* Liaising internally and globally across departments in addition to external networking
* Ideally possess a professional qualification
* At least 3 years expatriate tax experience in a global accountancy firm
* Strong team working and communication skills
Click here to find out more about Living & Working in Ireland
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.