Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit an International Corporate Tax Manager for their office in Dublin, Ireland. The firm is committed to growing their tax practice to be the number one in this key financial jurisdiction and now is a fantastic time to join.
* Liaise with clients and advise on all relevant Corporate and International Tax issues
* Review corporation tax computations and returns for large groups
* Deliver complex and technical arguments to support corporate tax filing position
* Responsible for managing and building Client relationships, winning new business and adding value to the practice
* Take responsibility for developing and managing a team
* You will be a Qualified Accountant and ideally a member of the Irish Taxation Institute
* Experience in Corporate Tax is essential. Experience in International Tax would be advantageous.
* Capital Gains technical knowledge will be essential
* At least 5 Years Tax Experience gained in a professional environment
* Ability to handle a large client portfolio and a proven ability to effectively manage a team
Click here to find out more about Living & Working in Ireland
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities