Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit a Tax Senior Associate for their office in Jersey, Channel Islands.
* Liaise with clients effectively and give complex and precise advice
* Expand business networks both internally and externally and take an active role in developing new business
* Working closely with directors and partners across the firm's departments
* Gain excellent exposure to Financial Service Sector
* Qualified ACCA/ ACA/ CTA or equivalent
* At least 3 years of experience in compliance and advisory work for a variety of clients
* Knowledge of UK Tax would be advantageous but is not essential
* Experience of servicing and managing clients
* Ambitious and driven individual who is keen to develop their career in a key offshore jurisdiction
* Experience with managing junior staff and developing individuals
Click here to find out more about Living & Working in Jersey
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.