Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit a Corporate and International Tax Manager for their office in Dublin, Ireland.
* Liaise with clients and advise on all relevant Corporate and International Tax issues
* Review corporation tax computations and returns for large groups
* Deliver complex and technical arguments to support corporate tax filing position
* Responsible for managing and building Client relationships, winning new business and adding value to the practice
* Take responsibility for developing and managing a team
* You will be a Qualified Accountant and ideally a member of the Irish Taxation Institute
* Experience in Corporate Tax is essential. Experience in International Tax would be advantageous.
* Capital Gains technical knowledge will be essential
* At least 3 Years Tax Experience gained in a professional environment
* Ability to handle a large client portfolio and a proven ability to effectively manage a team
Click here to find out more about Living & Working in Ireland
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities