Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit an Expatriate Tax Senior for their office in Brussels, Belgium. Fluent French and Dutch are desirable.
* Reporting to the Manager/Senior Manager and supervising junior staff
* Technical review of advices and involvement with strategic tax planning
* International personal income tax solutions including cross border and remuneration optimisation
* Review of compliance work and advising on Expat status
* Liaising with clients and advising on all relevant expatriate tax issues
* Maintaining business and also developing client portfolio
* Liaising internally across departments and external networking
* Excellent university degree, preferably with an additional Tax Degree
* At least 3 years expatriate tax experience in a global accountancy firm or within a Tax Authority
* Fluently trilingual in English, French and Dutch is desired
* Strong team working and communication skills
Click here to find out more about Living & Working in Belgium
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.