Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager for their office in Jersey, Channel Islands. Must be Qualified/Newly Qualified ACA/ ACCA/ CTA or equivalent.
* Assist in a range of tax advisory, planning and compliance work
* Support banks, funds and trust companies to become complaint with FATCA and other international tax reporting regimes
* Expand Liaise with clients effectively and give complex and precise advice building business networks both internally and externally
* Working closely with directors and partners across the firm's departments
* Gain excellent exposure to Financial Service Sector
* Qualified ACCA/ ACA/ CTA or equivalent
* At least 3 years of experience in compliance and advisory work for a variety of clients
* Knowledge and experience of the FATCA regime is preferred, not essential
* Experience of International Tax Concepts and of servicing and managing clients
* Experience with managing junior staff and developing individuals
Click here to find out more about Living & Working in Jersey
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.