Reach International is working with this global accountancy firm to appoint a Transfer Pricing Senior Manager within the Hong Kong office. You will join a global network of economists and tax accountants who share expertise within the Transfer Pricing sphere. You will be required to manage a number of Transfer Pricing assignments, providing high-quality taxation advice to a wide-ranging portfolio of clients.
* Understand a range of complex Transfer Pricing issues and be able to effectively advise clients through your economic and financial knowledge
* Establish and deliver effective Transfer Pricing solutions, products and practical planning services across Asia Pacific
* Assist with business growth through the identification of Transfer Pricing opportunities, maintaining excellent client relationships
* Manage and support inter-company pricing across supply chains, and identify tax efficiency opportunities within it
* Lead and manage a team of Transfer Pricing professionals
* Degree qualified, ideally in Finance, Economics and/or an MBA
* 8+ years' experience of Transfer Pricing within a related advisory/consultancy role
* At least 12 months experience as a Senior Manager, ideally within a professional services firm
* Technical expertise in Transfer Pricing issues
* Man management experience
* Fluency in English essential
Click here to find out more about Living & Working in Hong Kong
For further information on this role or other offshore/international tax opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.