Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit a Manager for their Corporate Tax * Financial Services team based in Hong Kong. You must have experience of working in the region and be conversational in Cantonese and/or Mandarin.
* Advise clients on complex tax issues primarily relating to Financial Service issues
* Provide internal advice on restructuring, transfer pricing, transaction and due diligence services with a particular focus on mergers and acquisition
* Demonstrate your technical ability to develop new business and build on existing relationships by providing creative solutions to their needs
* Exhibit your awareness of current legislation and be able to demonstrate to both clients and partners the practical application of this
* Take responsibility for managing and developing a successful team
* Excellent university degree and/or relevant professional designation
* A minimum of 7 years working in a professional services firm
* Experience of working in the Asia-Pacific Region
* Experience with Client Sectors including Banks, Funds , Insurance and Securities Companies would be advantageous
* Strong presentational skills
* Excellent written and verbal command of English is essential. Fluency is Cantonese/Mandarin is highly desirable.
* Proven success in leading and managing teams
Click here to find out more about Living & Working in Hong Kong
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.