Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit an Expatriate Tax/Global Mobility Consultant for their office in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Fluent Dutch is essential.
* International personal income tax solutions including cross border and remuneration optimisation
* Undertaking of compliance work and advising on Expat status as appropriate
* Liaising with clients and advising on all relevant expatriate tax issues concerning deployment of staff
* Advising on Income tax, social security, immigration, pensions and benefits
* Liaising internally across departments and external networking
* Excellent university degree in Tax Law or Economics
* Willing to undertake 3 year programme of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (NOB)
* At least 3 years expatriate tax experience in a global accountancy firm, a multi-national organisation or with an individual Tax Authority
* An extensive knowledge of laws and regulations with regard to International deployment and awareness of global mobility issues
* Fluently bilingual in English and Dutch is essential
Click here to find out more about Living & Working in The Netherlands
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.