Reach International is working with this global accountancy firm to appoint a Transfer Pricing Senior Manager within the Brussels office. You will join a global network of economists and tax accountants who share expertise within the Transfer Pricing sphere. You will be required to manage a number of Transfer Pricing assignments, providing high-quality taxation advice to a wide-ranging portfolio of clients.
* Advise clients on the framework of audits, advanced pricing agreements and planning projects
* Working with the Directors and Partners you will be responsible for delegating work to more junior staff members
* Working on complex and interesting projects across a wide portfolio of client industry sectors
* Establish and deliver effective Transfer Pricing solutions, products and practical planning services to our clients
* Assist with business growth through the identification of Transfer Pricing opportunities, maintaining excellent client relationships
* Lead and manage a team of Transfer Pricing professionals
* Degree qualified, ideally in Finance, Economics, Law, Mathematics or Physics and/or an MBA
* 8+ years' experience of Transfer Pricing within a related advisory/consultancy role, ideally with a Global Accountancy Firm background
* At least 12 months experience as a Senior Manager
* Technical expertise in Transfer Pricing issues
* Man management experience
* Fluency in English essential and proficiency in Dutch and French would be a strong advantage
For further information on this role or other offshore/international tax opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.