This global accountancy firm is one of the leading providers of Business Services in Switzerland. They are looking for an experienced Transfer Pricing Manager to join their team in the Geneva office.
* Involvement in presentations, proposals and participation in projects related to supply-chain restructuring
* Perform, manage and co-ordinate multi-country transfer pricing projects and assist multinational companies in preparing TP documentation
* Identify client needs and provide innovative solutions to complex problems
* Work internally with colleagues across the global transfer pricing network.
* Supporting other team members with TP planning
* Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, Business Administration or Accounting
* A minimum of 4 years transfer pricing experience gained in either a consulting firm or within Industry
* Experience of multi-country transfer pricing projects is preferred
* Ideally at Manager level in your current position
* Fluency in English is essential and Fluent French would also be beneficial
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.