Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit a Transaction Tax Manager for their office in Vienna, Austria.
* Manage due diligence projects and determine potential tax liabilities and exposures across both strategic and private equity transactions
* Liaising with clients and advising on the structuring of transactions related to acquisitions and divestitures
* Effectively manage an engagement team consisting of many stakeholders both internal and external
* Develop effective minimisation strategies and identify tax planning opportunities across a portfolio of companies
* Managing and building further on client relationships to identify and capitalise on business growth opportunities
* Excellent university degree and/or relevant professional designation
* Austrian Tax Certification
* A minimum of 3 years of tax experience
* Fluent German is desirable but not essential
* M&A tax experience would be an advantage
* Proven success in leading and managing teams
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.