Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit Expatriate Tax Senior Associates for their office in Singapore as part of their Expatriate Tax Team.
* Liaising with clients and advising on all relevant expatriate tax issues
* Managing a workload of both cross border and local employee matters
* Advising on and assisting with expatriate tax policies
* Developing effective minimisation strategies and identifying tax planning opportunities
* Managing and building further on client relationships
* Excellent university degree or relevant professional qualification
* At least 2 years expatriate tax experience in a global accountancy firm
* Experience of work in outsourcing companies with large volume of individual returns
* Experience of Singapore individual tax desirable, not essential
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please contact the Expat Tax team at Reach International.
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.