Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit an Expatriate Tax Senior Manager for their office in Calgary, Canada.
* Managing and co-ordinating tax compliance and advisory work for clients
* Developing budgets, determining resource allocation and monitoring delivery of engagements
* Maintaining and building client relationships ensuring an outstanding client service
* Providing clients with a single point of contact for compliance and advisory needs
* Supervise staff and peers and maintain open communication a positive team culture
* Excellent university degree or relevant professional qualification
* At least 8 years expatriate tax experience in a global accountancy firm or International Assignment Services Firm
* Currently operating as a Senior Manager
* Experience of expatriate taxation involving US assignees/individuals an advantage
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please contact the Expat Tax team at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.