Reach International is working with this global accountancy firm to appoint a Transfer Pricing Tax Manager in Dublin, Ireland. You will join a global network of economists and tax accountants who share expertise within the Transfer Pricing sphere. You will be required to manage a number of Transfer Pricing assignments, providing high-quality taxation advice to a wide-ranging portfolio of clients.
* Understand a range of complex Transfer Pricing issues and be able to effectively advise clients through your economic and financial knowledge
* Establish and deliver effective Transfer Pricing solutions, products and practical planning services
* Assist with business growth through the identification of Transfer Pricing opportunities
* Assist in APAs (Advanced Pricing Agreements), value intangible assets and provide a defence of transfer pricing in audits where appropriate
* Lead and manage a team of junior staff
* Degree qualified, ideally in Finance, Statistics or Economics
* 3+ years' experience of within a related advisory role
* At least 12 months experience as a Manager, ideally within a professional services firm
* Technical expertise in Transfer Pricing issues
* Fluency in English essential
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please contact the Transfer Pricing team at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.