Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint a Corporate Tax Manager to their team in their Vienna office
- Be familiar with the tax consulting process and the professionalism necessary for the effective diagnosis, solution, development and implementation of clients' tax needs
- Concentrate efforts on a variety of international compliance, research, consulting and planning issues
- Advise foreign multinational companies on the tax implications of their operations
- Draft and assist in the delivery of proposals for engagements and be knowledgeable about the range of services offered by the Firm.
- Assume responsibility for engagement budgeting, billing, management and scheduling
- 3+ years of general tax experience.
- Experience with a Big 4 firm, law firm, or large corporate tax department of a multinational company is required
- Prior supervisory experience required.
- An Austrian Tax Advisor qualification Fluent in English (Reading, Speaking and Writing)
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please contact the Corporate Tax Team at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.