Reach International is working with this global accountancy firm to appoint Transfer Pricing Tax Seniors within the Milan office. You will join a global network of economists and tax accountants who share expertise within the Transfer Pricing sphere. You will be required to work on a number of Transfer Pricing assignments, providing high-quality taxation advice to a wide-ranging portfolio of clients.
* Understand basic Transfer Pricing issues and be able to effectively advise clients through your economic and financial knowledge
* Assist in the delivery of effective Transfer Pricing solutions, products and practical planning services
* Assist in APAs (Advanced Pricing Agreements), value intangible assets and provide a defence of transfer pricing in audits where appropriate
* Degree qualified, ideally in Finance, Statistics or Economics
* 2+ years' experience within a related advisory role
* Experience of Transfer Pricing issues
* Fluency in Italian is essential
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please contact the Transfer Pricing Team at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.