Reach International are working with this global accountancy firm in their Sofia office, to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager. Fluency in Bulgarian is essential and a professional qualification would be advantageous.
* Be familiar with the tax consulting process and the professionalism necessary for the effective diagnosis, solution, development and implementation of clients' tax needs.
* Concentrate efforts on a variety of international compliance, research, consulting and planning issues.
* Advise foreign multinational companies on the tax implications of their operations.
* Draft and assist in the delivery of proposals for engagements and be knowledgeable about the range of services offered by the Firm.
* Assume responsibility for engagement budgeting, billing, management and scheduling.
* 4+ years of general tax experience, preferably with at least 3 years focused on international, regional and national taxation. * Experience with a Big 4 firm, law firm, or large corporate tax department of a multinational company is required.
* In-depth, first-hand experience of a wide range of industries
* Extensive consulting and compliance experience.
* Prior supervisory experience required.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field.
* Fluent in Bulgarian
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please contact the Corporate Tax Team at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.