Reach International are working with this global accountancy firm based in Singapore to recruit for an Expatriate Tax Manager. This is a growing team with excellent career opportunities for an expatriate tax specialist to thrive.
* Responsible for servicing a portfolio of clients with internationally deployed staff in Singapore
* Preparation and review of individual tax returns for their employees (including CEOs and key decision-makers)
* Developing effective tax minimisation strategies
* Identifying tax planning opportunities to minimise tax costs and managing client relationships
* Providing executive remuneration advisory services and salary packaging advice
* Advising clients on a variety of employment and personal international tax matters
* Over 3 years experience in Expatriate Tax within an accountancy firm
* Experience within a Professional Services firm or large corporate organisation at manager level
* Have the desire to work and progress within a growing specialist team environment
For further information on this role or other offshore/international opportunities in general, please contact the Expat Tax Team at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.