Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm based in the Channel Islands to appoint Tax Seniors to its Jersey office. Your client base will include both local business and large Financial Services clients who reside in Jersey due to its offshore status.
You will report to a Tax Manager and prepare and review Jersey, Guernsey and UK tax returns for local and offshore clients. Specific duties will include:
* Preparation of Jersey tax computations for Jersey business and corporate clients
* Preparation and review of Guernsey corporate tax returns
* Preparation and review of UK non-resident UK tax returns
* Preparation and review of Jersey personal tax returns
* Agreement of Jersey and Guernsey tax assessments
* Responsible for arranging tax liabilities to be settled on time
* Review and completion of UK VAT returns
* Accountancy or taxation qualification
* Demonstrate a keenness for accuracy
* Must be confident in approaching clients
* Must be adaptable to changing environments and diplomatic
* Excellent IT skills
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please contact the Tax Team at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.