Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm in the UAE to appoint a Corporate Tax Manager into the Dubai office. This team's client portfolio includes many corporations operating across several borders; your experience will be key to making sure our clients stay on the right side of tax laws and minimize their tax costs. We are seeking individuals with excellent people skills as well as strong technical expertise.
* Be familiar with the tax consulting process and the professionalism necessary for the effective diagnosis, solution, development and implementation of clients' tax needs
* Concentrate efforts on a variety of international compliance, research, consulting and planning issues
* Advise foreign multinational companies on the tax implications of their operations.
* Draft and assist in the delivery of proposals for engagements and be knowledgeable about the range of services offered by the Firm
* Provide leadership in timely and quality delivery of services to exceed the expectations of our clients
* Assume responsibility for engagement budgeting, billing, management and scheduling as well as the development and motivation of engagement staff
* Oversee complex tax research projects for clients in diverse industries; participate in engagements requiring tax analysis for a variety of entities and their affiliates; research and analyze a wide range of tax issues such as deferred tax liability issues and tax implications of financing techniques
* 5+ years of general tax experience, preferably with at least five years focused on international, regional and national taxation
* Experience with a Big 4 firm, law firm, or large corporate tax department of a multinational company is required
* In-depth, first-hand experience of a wide range of industries
* Experience with inbound and outbound international tax is preferred
* Fluent Arabic are essential
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please contact the Tax Team at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.