Reach International are working with this global accountancy firm in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia to recruit Corporate Tax professionals at Manager level. Please note Arabic is not needed for these positions.
* Participate in business tax engagements for a mixed portfolio of clients. 50% compliance and 50% advisory work.
* Assist in managing engagement economics by organizing staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders
* Participate in business development initiatives
* Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
* Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
* Build strong internal relationships within the business tax team and across other services
* Help people to develop through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring staff
* Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
* Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting, retaining and training our staff
* Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills on an ongoing basis
* Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
* Commercial, legislative and industry knowledge
* Ability to apply our global process and tools
* Relevant public accounting or industry experience
* Professional accountancy qualification
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please contact the Corporate Tax Team at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.