Reach International is working with this global accountancy firm based in Jersey, Channel Islands to appoint a Mixed Tax Senior. This firm's tax group are responsible for providing professional tax advice to clients of both the local business and audit groups.
Preparation and review of Jersey, Guernsey and UK tax returns for clients of the local business and audit groups. This role will report in to the Tax Manager, will involve working within Personal Tax, Corporate Tax and VAT and will include:
* Preparation and review of Jersey personal tax returns
* Preparation of Jersey tax computations for Jersey business and corporate clients.
* Preparation and review of Guernsey corporate tax returns.
* Preparation and review of UK non-resident UK tax returns
* Agreement of Jersey and Guernsey tax assessments
* Arranging for tax liabilities to be settled on time
* Review and completion of UK VAT returns
* ACA, CTA or equivalent qualification
* Experience of personal and corporate tax
* Some exposure to VAT
* Exposure to Financial Services clients
* Confident in approaching clients
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please contact the Tax Team at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.