Reach International is working with this Global Accounting firm to recruit a Corporate Tax Senior within the Financial Services team in its Guernsey office. This tax team provides advisory, compliance and audit services to Financial Services clients.
* Involvement in a wide range of tax advisory project work
* Supervising the work and development of junior members of staff
* Acting as the principal contact with smaller clients for day to day tax matters
* Developing client relationships
* Liaising with FS audit to provide tax audit support where necessary
* Involvement in consultations on new FS relevant tax legislation and policy
* Fully qualified ACA, ACCA, CTA or equivalent
* Minimum of 3 years experience in a practice environment
* Experience within a Financial Services tax team of a large practice firm
* Experience of the UK or Irish Tax jurisdictions is highly beneficial but not essential
* Due to immigration restrictions EU nationality is essential
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please contact the Corporate Tax Team at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.