Reach International is working with this global Accountancy Firm based in Bermuda to appoint a US Tax Senior.
As a member of the Federal Tax team you will sit within the Financial Services practice and focus on insurance and asset management clients. Reporting in to the US Tax Manager you will provide tax planning and guidance related to working capital and long-term assets, as well as legislative analysis in the area of tax policy. You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing quality and timely services and work products, demonstrate an understanding of complex tax concepts, discuss tax issues with the engagement team and keep informed of current tax developments.
* Fully qualified accountant CPA and/or LLM certification
* You may also additionally hold a specialist Tax qualification, although not essential
* Must have 3 years US Tax experience
* Offshore or Financial Services experience an advantage but not required
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please contact the Tax Team at Reach Internatonal
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.