Reach International is working with this global accountancy firm based in Switzerland (Geneva and Lausanne specifically) to appoint a French speaking Tax Senior Manager to sit within the International Executive Services group.
You will be advising national and international clients on a wide range of international tax issues including cross-border tax implications, social security matters, equity plans, benefits and structure of assignment packages etc. You will also be involved in the recruitment, coaching and development of junior staff.
* You will have a minimum of 8 years Tax experience
* It is essential that you hold the Certified Tax Expert qualification
* Experience of working with multinational clients is a bonus
* Fluent in English and French
* Experienced in Tax Equalisation policies and practices
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please contact the Tax Team at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.