* Opportunity to work on truly global issues day-to-day
* Part of one of the leading and most successful service lines
* Has a reputation for being proactive, entrepreneurial and fun to work with
This is a great opportunity to join our Big 4 clients Customs and International Trade team. Based in the firms London office you will manage a portfolio of clients and provide strategic customs duty planning and technical advice.
Responsibilities will include:
* Building and maintaining strong client relationships
* Identifying cross selling and new opportunities with clients.
* Managing the implementation of a number of different projects at any one time.
* Leading and motivating a team
To apply you will need a deep appreciation of customs duty issues, an up to date knowledge of UK legislation and customs reporting procedures and your technical analytical skills will be backed up by a strong academic record.
For more information please get in contact.