Our client, a global brand operating in the sport and leisure sector is looking to recruit a Tax Accountant to fill a newly created role in their North West based finance team. Reporting to the local head of tax you will be responsible for both US and UK tax compliance and reporting. Your duties will include amongst other things:
* Preparation on IFRS interim tax disclosures
* Preparation of year end group and single entity tax disclosures
* Regular review of forecasts (for accounting, tax planning and instalment payment purposes)
* Entity transition form UK GAAP to FRS 101 / 102
* Assistance with Transfer Pricing entries
* US and UK corporate tax compliance
* Assistance with other overseas tax issues and SAO
* Potential to get more involved with VAT
You will be ACA and/or CTA qualified be highly organised and have previous experience of tax accounting and reporting. You will also be a strong communicator with a good work ethic and commercial outlook. This is a unique opportunity to join a global brand and a truly varied role with excellent prospects!
Please note that only those applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have an appropriate amount of practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this role. Additionally candidates who are already registered with us will be automatically considered for this role.