Our client requires a talented tax individual. Reporting to the Global Head of Tax, you will play a key role in all aspects of large corporate and international tax compliance and advisory within this rapidly, growing global business.
Duties to include:
* Preparing the tax for the consolidated group financial statements.
* Submission of UK corporation tax returns.
* Assisting in controlling the tax element of charges on contracts to clients.
* Dealing with SAO matters.
* Analysing of tax aspects of expanding into new jurisdictions
* Assisting in strategic tax planning on the worldwide group
This is a busy and varied role with huge scope for future development. Ideally you will be an ACA and/or CT, with exposure to UK Corporate & International tax, ideally suited to those seeking a first move out of the profession
Will consider part time/ reduce hours
Please note that only those applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have an appropriate amount of practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this role. Additionally candidates who are already registered with us will be automatically considered for this North West In-house tax job.