Tax Senior opportunity with a highly regarded and expanding firm, based either in Ipswich or Colchester.
If you are looking to work for a business that will value your experience and technical proficiency, this Tax Senior role could be for you. You will ideally have achieved ATT or be qualified by experience and seeking an opportunity to deliver a broad range of tax services to high-net-worth individuals and business clients.
* Managing a portfolio of clients including individuals, partnerships, and trusts.
* Preparation of self-assessment tax returns for review by senior staff.
* Review of work prepared by junior members of staff.
* Providing guidance to colleagues in the accounts departments on tax-specific matters.
* Involvement in corporation tax compliance, to include preparation or review of corporation tax returns.
* Involvement in training and development of junior team members.
* Opportunities to work on ad hoc projects and technical advisory work.
Salary and benefits
You will be offered a Competitive Salary, Pension, Health Cash Plan, Death in Service, EAP, social and team-building events plus more. Study support to become CTA qualified (is also applicable)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.