Deal Advisory Tax Senior Manager job, Big 4, London, permanent, flexible working.
Do you want to see your deals on front page of the business news? Or are you someone who is keen to work in an environment that offers plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Your new company
In this firm you'll get to work with fantastic high-profile clients across a full range of sectors. You'll work with exciting, pioneering businesses, some of which are household names. Not just that, countless opportunities will arise to try out new things and to shape your career in a way that suits your skills and interest. This firm has a collaborative and supportive environment, which promotes inclusion, diversity, and equality of opportunity. This includes a focus on fair work allocation, promoting flexible working, and sharing resource across the national network.
Their team of more than 100 commercially minded specialists work on all aspects of the deal cycle, providing innovative tax advice and navigating complex technical changes for clients. You'll have the opportunity to build your knowledge, work alongside specialists across different functions, within the UK and internationally. As part of their national team, and global network of member firms, you'll work on many different types and sizes of cross-boarder deals.
Your new role
Providing tax advice in connection with UK and international transactions. With transactions ranging in size from £10m upwards, providing tax structuring and tax due diligence services. You'll work for corporate clients across all sectors ranging from consumer, life sciences, industrial markets, TMT and private equity.
This role involves working on a range of projects and clients. The work includes:
* Providing tax structuring and tax due diligence advice on a wide range of transactions
* Co-ordinating the advice provided by other overseas teams and other tax skillsets
* Working closely with colleagues in Transaction Services
* Developing and leading relationships with clients and other teams (TS, tax specialist and overseas teams)
* Carrying out detailed technical research
* Understanding the client's business and helping to identify areas for the provision of tax and other services (management incentives, VAT, TP)
* Being involved in business development activity
What you'll need to succeed
* Qualified CTA or ACA/CA or equivalent
* Experience working with UK Tax is essential
* Strong interpersonal skills in addition to strong oral and written communication skills
* Good UK corporate tax knowledge and an awareness of other tax and accounting areas
* High level analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing advice
* Ability to lead and drive projects forward
* Task management skills
* Ability to build client relationships.
* Ability to build teams and develop as a coach and lead staff
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. Many benefits including; car allowance, private medical insurance, remote GP service, health assessment, and the list goes on.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.