This Europe wide private equity business is seeking to recruit an interim Senior Tax Manager with the potential to transfer the role permanent. You will be responsible for all tax compliance related activities for the group. The role offers Hybrid working with a central London office.
* Managed both the corporate tax reporting and compliance function ensuring smooth delivery and execution from outsourced providers.
* Ensuring effective processes are maintained and continuously developed to meet external and internal tax profile reporting requirements, including country by country reporting
* Leading and representing tax on various projects and changes to legislation impacting their business activities.
* Establishing and maintaining internal tax policies and procedures and coordinating throughout the business.
* Alongside managing the compliance procedures you will support where required on tax advice across the group and where required on transactions.
* Transactions Tax experience is not a pre-requisite the role will be predominantly compliance and reporting focused.