A market leading accounting firm in London are looking for an established VAT Manager with ambitions to progress into a more senior leadership position in the future.
As a part of the Tax team, you will provide VAT advisory services and oversee the complex compliance for FTSE100 & FTSE250 businesses, as well as larger OMB's, and will also work closely for private equity backed and privately owned businesses.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with UK and/or international VAT experience to join a fast-paced and market renowned team; receiving exposure to target a wide range of businesses and managing a portfolio of existing clients.
Key Duties also include:
* Providing VAT advice to clients & reviewing UK VAT compliance. - (this should go first)
* Acting as the main point of contact in relation to providing VAT advice to new and existing clients, as well as reviewing UK VAT compliance procedures
* Overseeing the annual compliance process of both large and mid-market clients
* Ability to widen your network by being introduced to business development opportunities; encouraging communication with Directors & Partners
* Dealing directly with client senior management, key stakeholders and HMRC
The successful candidate will ideally be CTA and/or ACA qualified, and possesses in-depth knowledge of recent key updates within the area of VAT.