ROLE: Senior Manager - International/Corporate Tax
SALARY: £80,000 - £110,000
An exciting advisory led opportunity working for an independent, expert-led consultancy firm as an International/Corporate Tax Senior Manager has come to the market. The firm provides corporate and international tax advice to a range of high-value businesses and major corporations, with a priority of taking a commercial approach to advising their clients.
Possessing expertise in Corporate Finance & Restructuring, the firm has been in the market for 15 years, are senior-led, and consult in complex areas, allowing you to be autonomous in the work you take on and be hands-on in the processes you are involved in.
Being part of the Corporate Finance & Restructuring team, the focus of the role will be to provide advice on the back of transactions, including UK and international tax matters such as group restructuring, hybrid mismatch rules, eligibility for treaty benefits and interest restriction provisions.
* Supporting the International Tax Managing Director with complex UK and international tax advice
* Supporting the International Tax Managing Director and other members of the tax team with the analysis of complex UK and international tax issues on transactions including hybrid mismatch, Corporate Interest Restriction and Derivatives
* Liaising with other senior members of the compliance tax team and supporting them with analysis/calculations for hybrid mismatch, corporate interest restriction and other complex areas
* Reviewing and responding to queries on international tax matters from our international network
* Assisting the International Tax Managing Director with monitoring UK and international tax developments including assisting in conducting training for the rest of the tax group.
* Delegating work to and managing the junior members of the tax team
* Liaising with the wider tax network and the other parts of the group as necessary.
* An ability to communicate (verbal and written) complex technical issues in a practical way to tax and non-tax specialists
* A good UK corporation tax and international tax technical knowledge
* Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
* Outgoing and personable and able to integrate with a team and interact with colleagues of all grades
* Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload under pressure
* Proven ability to take ownership of projects and come to decisions independently whilst being supported by the senior team
* Demonstrable skills at building and maintaining relationships with colleagues within and outside tax teams
BENEFITS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* 20% bonus year on year
* Hybrid working pattern
* Clear progression plans
Please send your CV for consideration. Or for more information, please contact me on OR 07562514078