Global Mobility Manager required for Birmingham Accountancy Firm
Your new company
Global Mobility Manager/AD is required by large Birmingham based Accountancy Firm. This Firm provides business and financial advice to a diverse range of organisations, empowering these businesses to make the right decisions to ensure their growth. This Firm prides itself in staying flexible, adapting quickly to the changes in worldwide business and economies ensuring their employees and clients are given every opportunity to thrive. Within this Firm you will be able to share your ideas, have the opportunity to lead your own projects and have the help and support of colleagues.
Your new role
As this Firm's Global Mobility Manager/AD, you will be working on a wide-reaching range of projects with a diverse range of businesses.
* Take responsibility for maintaining and building client relationships, managing risk for both clients and the Firm
* Responsible for non-resident Directors, remote workers, PAYE obligations, double taxation agreements, social security.
* Delivering expatriate tax advisory services across multiple assignments
* Responsible for financial management of clients, manage all compliance process relating to UK tax returns
* Manage clients to generate new business opportunities, business development
* Managing a team
What you'll need to succeed
The successful Global Mobility Manager/AD will be ATT or CTA qualified and experienced in expatriate tax. Enjoy motivating and managing a team along with managing and developing an existing and new client base.
What you'll get in return
You would be joining a respectful, open and diverse workplace that offers flexible working and an excellent remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.